Here I Am, Stuck In The Abyss

  First entry. 

  What to write? 

  It's two days before my debut and I should really be focused on that, but I'm not. Rather I'm having way too much fun on this generation's social media. Everyone in this time takes everything so seriously. "Share things about yourself. Let them know you. Interact with the world." I have no mouth, yet I must tweet and record videos. 

 

  What even is a senpai? I've had to fight just to survive since I was born. That I get. That I'm good at. Hell, one of the best at. Here I guess they need to beg and play nice to get ahead. Voxxy took my arrival just as well as I hoped. Imagine the demon's surprise hearing my voice again after that meeting. Bastard had the gall to play nice in public at first. I'm surprised to see how much people care for one such as him. 


  ...Having said that, I'm shocked at just how many people have seemingly accepted me. It's hard to keep up with all the art and I gave up on even trying to keep up with all the comments on day 2. This time really is filled with soft people. 


  Noctyx are the same. One's a police officer, not too distinct from my own profession, but he acts like a goofball. Sunshine incarnate with the hair to match. The DJ is a wild card. Sometimes he is energetic and full of pep, other times he looks like he's about to start crying at the simplest comforts. No idea how he survived his own abyss while being that fragile. The thief is actually a lot of fun. He has this world fooled into thinking he's cute and cuddly but I've seen his claws up close. I've also seen him staring off into the distance when he thinks no-one is looking. I know that look all too well. I won't ask but they must have been important. Uki... what is there to even say about Uki? He feels like he might break apart and scatter in the wind if left to his own devices. It can't be easy seeing all the pain before it comes. Somehow he lives in the present while half lost in the future. His past I know. If only I'd found myself in that world instead!


  I'm coping. That's about all I can do for now. Unlike the others, I didn't leave behind anything worth worrying about. It's not like anyone will be missing me there either if indeed it still exists at all. Soon enough I'll join them. I can't figure out a time frame just yet, only that it's measured in months rather than years. The professor hasn't been any help, rather he's been fighting me every step of the way. I gave to him a single rib and now he wants the apple. I do so enjoy our talks when he's lucid. A shame he's so damn smart they need always be so brief. I don't have the tools I need for either of us...


  I'll get through this. Just like always.

Fulgur Ovid, signing off.

Comments

  1. You’re not alone anymore, though it may be hard to believe ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Supporting you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legatus505? What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG can't wait to finally see you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supporting you all the way, you've got this my dude! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you'll make it. in time, you'll see that everything was worth the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will always be here to support you fu chan. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. goodluck on your debut!! i will support you and noctyx all the way !!

    im sure the senpais you've met in this timeline are proud and happy to have you guys

    a lot of people too will be supporting you, and remember just 'be you' and have fun
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. More lore😯 This was so cool! There might've not been anyone or anything that truly cared for you in the future, but I'd just like to say that now in the present, where you are right now, there is the WHOOOOLLLEEEE NijisanjiEN family (Nijisanji in general too) as well as the fan base to be always there for you! We'd like to support you as much as we can, good luck on your guys' debuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. POG!!






    We hope to make lots of fun memories with you fu-chan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest Fungus, thank you for more lore but please, we are here for you and you're friends. We all love you hehe <3 I hope we, the fans, make great memories with you and your group. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fact that this is a blogpost is killing me. But for real this is so sweet ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. you doing lore like this and keeping up your character is actually pretty cool and interesting, keep it up I'm supporting you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vox and Fulgurs little twitter argument slowly integrating into their canon lore is something I wanna see develop so bad lmao

    ReplyDelete
  15. "I know that look all too well. " Fuu-chan actually a Swiftie?!?! POG!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so cool and well written!

    ReplyDelete
  17. whoaa, i never saw something like this coming :0 this is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The lore continuessss can't wait to see more AND OFC can't wait to see all of your debuts!Wish you all the best of luck ,we'll all be supporting you so just have fun and go wild XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. UWKWKEIEOOEIEIWIWI I CABT WAIT FOR TOMORROW MORE LORE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lmao cheering for eventhough the whole world against you

    ReplyDelete
  21. This sounds so cool...but i admit that we will never understand what you all went through before coming here. But we all want to, we want to understand you boys, Noctys more. And to to do that we will try our best to support you guys as long as we can ^_^
    ( P.S. You don't have to so tense here all the time. This place is peaceful with a lot of kind people, so for the time being do try to relax)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm gonna support u in every way I can!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you can feel warm in here! We love you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well this is definitely interesting on how things unfold...

    ReplyDelete
  25. 中文翻譯
    Hi. I really enjoy reading this and especially love how Fulgur captured his idea and articulated his perspective. So i roughly translated it into Chinese. Hope it could help some of you understand a bit more about him.

    https://telegra.ph/%E6%88%91%E4%BE%86%E8%87%AA%E6%AD%A4%E8%BA%AB%E9%99%B7%E6%B7%B1%E6%B7%B5-02-27

    mzm

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg it's so frickin cool! keep it up fuu-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really love how you put efforts into making this format of lore and roleplaying ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  28. "Unlike the others, I didn't leave behind anything worth worrying about. It's not like anyone will be missing me there either if indeed it still exists at all."


    And so in this timeline, I hope we could make you feel that you're so worth it, enough to make you worry about leaving us behind :)

    You have great potential, I'm looking forward to your future endeavors. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. 我喜欢这个博客💕😭😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  30. I adored your first reading stream, it even inspired me to try making artwork and writing for your Legatus ARG. I can't wait to hear more and I'm so beyond impressed with this idea and execution. I hope you know all the comfydants are supporting you and adore what you do. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. the part describing the other noctyx members is so beautifully written and paints such a vivid picture, love love love the lore and writing so far

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your effort and dedication in sharing your lore with us. It's very interesting and your world building is amazing. I can't wait to re-read the first two chapters you shared with us and I'm excitedly looking forward for the next chapters.

    Also, I agree with the previous comment, the part where you described each of the Noctyx members was beautifully written. I can vividly picture them through your eyes and feel your fondness to them. Wishing all the best to all Noctyx members especially to you Fuchan!


    ReplyDelete
  33. You are too cool for this time line. But i hope you still can have a lot of fun here with everyone. I really hope so. I know people will love you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  34. I really love you Fuu chan, your voice, your clever thoughts, your attitudes towards everything, etc. You will not be alone anymore and we you support you all the way until the end. Thank you so much to appear in my life. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  35. “His past I know. If only I'd found myself in that world instead!” I really love this line I don’t know why.
    Actually I kinda feel bad for knowing you this late, but one thing fortunate is that I don’t seem to have missed that much, and the story hasn’t gone too far yet, has it? I’ll catch up with the chapters within a few days, can’t wait to get into the world crafted by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Even though I’m a little bit late, but I can catch up ! Thank you for giving me a lot of comfort and let me find the stability in your stream , and also thanks for writing this novel, I love it a lot. Love you so much,and I’ll keep supporting you in the future ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  37. feels nice re-reading this again

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm currently reading and am already hooked by the story you have from your timeline and more about yourself in general. This is amazing! Thank you for sharing this different side of the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow blogger ... I didn't use it since 2010! Fuuchan I just started to follow you a couple months ago, and I love what I learnt about you ... I like this post, it feels real ... I can wait continue with the others. Thank you for share it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Just like hearing you speak. Amazing.

    I just found out now that you have a blog. Really cool!!

    I'll read everything, that's for sure, and I'll be waiting for more, Fulgur.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Osheep I have a confession: I haven't actually kept up on Legatus or watched any the 505 VODs T_T. I will diligently do my readings before the stream this week!! 🫡🫡🫡 It's so wonderful seeing this glimpse of you pre-debut, before I got introduced to NijiEN.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1 - The Corpse of Steel

Interim 3: The Case of the Phantom Thief